Allie's hair took to the Curl Enhancing Smoothie like a champ at first application. Giving her twistout great moisture, softness & definition. I wanted to love Shea Moisture and be able to rave about its great price point, ingredients and results, but those pesky white balls in my hair were not making it look good for the home team.
After my second failed attempt, I remember a Red Stick Naturals meetup attendee mentioned that she mixes her CES in order to get the glorious results she sported that day. I forgot what all she used for her mix, but I do remember her mentioning both of our beloved Eco Styler Gel.
In preparation for family photo session I sweated at the idea of trying just once more. Did I have other product options? Yes, but I refused to lose to cream in a jar! lol I threw on my mixtress hat and went to work.
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Shea Moisture Curling Souffle'
- Eco Styler Gel (my favorite is the olive oil version, but I just used some Krystal I had around the house)
- In a bowl or empty jar add 1 Tbsp, Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- 1 Tbsp Curling Souffle' (optional)
- 4 Tbsps. Eco Styler Gel
- Mix well ( the mixture will be white even when applied, but once dried it will disappear)
- Apply to the hair (I shingled it onto each section of my freshly washed wet hair, then twisted)
- Let dry
Note: The Curling souffle' is optional, because I believe that the primary ingredients are the CES & Eco Styler